via press note:
NBC is the #1 network among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox Tuesday night in adults 18-49, adults 25-54 and total viewers, led by "America's Got Talent," the #1 show of the night on those networks in those three measures.
- From 9-11 p.m. ET, "America's Got Talent" (2.3/7 in 18-49, 8.9 million viewers overall) grew 5% week to week in 18-49 rating (to a 2.3 from a 2.2) to hit a three-week high (best since August 13). In total viewers, “Talent” is up week to week by 3% (8.948 million vs. 8.699 million) to hit a four week-high (best since August 6). In the 9-11 p.m. time period, "Talent" is #1 among ABC, CBS and NBC and Fox in every key ratings measure.
- “Talent” is the #1 telecast of the night on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in adults 18-49, adults 25-54 and total viewers, topping the #2 telecast on those nets in 18-49 by a 77% margin (with a 2.3 from 9-11 p.m. vs. the 1.3 from 8-10 for Fox’s “So You Think You Can Dance”).
- In the 10:30 lead-in to local news, “Talent” generated a 150% margin of victory among ABC, CBS and NBC in the key news demo of adults 25-54 (with a 3.0 rating vs. a 1.2 for CBS’s #2 “Person of Interest” encore), and dominated those networks in all other key measures.
- From 8-9 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of “Hollywood Game Night” (1.0/3 in 18-49, 3.5 million viewers overall) matched its rating in this slot for the previous two weeks and is up in total viewers by 10% versus last week (3.460 million vs. 3.132 million) to earn a three-week high in this time period. In the time period, the “HGN” encore is #2 among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in adults 18-34.
- The “Hollywood Game Night” encore grew from half-hour to half-hour in every key ratings measure.