|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.3/5||1.4/5||1.1/4||0.6/2||0.5/2||0.6/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||7.119||3.788||4.132||3.722||6.968||1.566|
Note: The CW was preempted in Chicago for baseball. Ratings may be inflated and subject to more than typical adjustments in the finals.
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On NBC, America's Got Talent earned a 2.3 up 5 percent from last week's Tuesday series low 2.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX,matched last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, the season finale of Extreme Weight Loss matched last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating and last year’s season finale on Sunday, August 19, 2012.
On The CW Whose Line is it Anyway? matched last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. Capture notched a 0.3 down 25 percent from last week's 0.4 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, September 3, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|ABC||Extreme Weight Loss (8-10PM) - Finale||1.2/4||3.95|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night - R||1.0/3||3.46|
|CW||Whose Line Is It Anyway?||0.9/3||2.37|
|8:30||CW||Whose Line Is It Anyway? - R||0.8/3||2.05|
|9:00||NBC||America's Got Talent (9-11PM)||2.3/7||8.95|
|CBS||: Los Angeles - R||0.8/2||6.62|
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.7/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.1/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.6/4.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.8/4; " ," 0.5/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.0/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.2/5 in metered-market households) tied CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.4/2 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.