New Episodes of ‘NFL Turning Point’ & ‘FNIA Coach’s Clicker’ Air Tomorrow on NBCSN
via press release:
NEW EPISODES OF NFL TURNING POINT AND FNIA COACH’S CLICKER AIR TOMORROW ON NBCSN
FNIA Coach’s Clicker Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN
NFL Turning Point Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET on NBCSN
FNIA Coach’s Clicker to Preview Bears-Steelers and
Biggest Games of Week 3
NFL Turning Point to Feature In-Depth Look at Broncos-Giants, Chargers- Eagles, and Film Study With Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson
Stamford, Conn. – September 17, 2013 – NBCSN’s in-depth coverage of the 2013 NFL season continues on Wednesday night with new episodes of FNIA Coach’s Clicker at 6:30 p.m. ET and NFL Turning Point at 10 p.m. ET.
FNIA Coach’s Clicker, NBCSN’s new weekly half-hour NFL studio show that dovetails off of Football Night in America, will provide an in-depth Xs-and-Os preview of the biggest games coming up in Week 3 of the season. FNIA Coach’s Clicker host Liam McHugh will be joined by Super Bowl-winning head coach Tony Dungy and two-time Super Bowl winner Rodney Harrison, who will preview this week’s Sunday Night Football matchup between the Chicago Bears-Pittsburgh Steelers. In addition, Dungy and Harrison will look at the play of Washington Redskins QB Robert Griffin III and discuss if he should start for the Redskins in their upcoming game against the Lions.
NFL Turning Point, hosted by Football Night In America’s Dan Patrick, will take a look back at Week 2 in the NFL and focus on the crucial “turning point” moments that ultimately defined the outcome of Denver Broncos-New York Giants and San Diego Chargers-Philadelphia Eagles. The episode will also feature a film study segment with Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson, and in-game audio from Texans DE J.J. Watt.
FNIA COACH’S CLICKER
- Dungy and Harrison analyze the Steelers offensive line issues, and discuss how the team will have to adjust to create more protection for QB Ben Roethlisberger. Dungy also takes a look at the strengths and weaknesses of QB Jay Cutler, as the Bears prepare for their matchup with the Steelers.
- Dungy and Harrison break down the play of RG III’s first two games of the season, and discuss if the Redskins QB should continue to start for the team in their Week 3 game against the Lions.
- FNIA Coach’s Clicker highlights the play of Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck and San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick. Dungy and Harrison analyze the play of the two quarterbacks when they are in and out of the pocket.
- Dungy and Harrison preview the Week 3 contest between the Baltimore Ravens and Houston Texans, and discuss the matchup of the two most recent Defensive Player of The Year Award- winners, Ravens LB Terrell Suggs and Texans DE J.J. Watt.
NFL TURNING POINT
This week’s episode breaks down the Denver Broncos-New York Giants matchup, and shines a spotlight on how Broncos QB Peyton Manning and Giants QB Eli Manning performed in the “Manning Bowl.” NFL Turning Point also features a segment on the Philadelphia Eagles-San Diego Chargers game, and analyzes how the Eagles poor clock management allowed the Chargers to come back and win the game with less than two-minutes left in regulation. In addition, the show features a film study session with Arizona Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson.
- Broncos-Giants: NFL Turning Point breaks down Sunday’s “Manning Bowl” between Broncos QB Peyton Manning and Giants QB Eli Manning, and how each of the brothers performed. In addition, NFL Films analyzes the physical play of the Broncos defense and the overall effect it had on Eli Manning’s passing performance. The segment also reviews how the multiple dropped passes by Broncos receivers resulted in Denver’s decision to keep the ball on the ground.
- Chargers-Eagles: NFL Turning Point analyzes Philadelphia’s offense and the introduction of new head coach Chip Kelly. NFL Films also reviews the Eagles’ poor clock management, and how it allowed the Chargers to get the ball back late in the fourth quarter and win the game.
- NFL Turning Point takes a look at the Detroit Lions-Arizona Cardinals game and the matchup between Lions WR Calvin Johnson and Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson. The segment also includes a film study session with Peterson, in which he breaks down his performance last season.
- J.J. Watt: Compelling in-game audio from Houston Texans DE J.J. Watt. during the Texans-Tennessee Titans game.