|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.0/3||1.2/4||0.9/3||0.9/3||1.1/4||0.3/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||6.720||4.458||5.068||4.518||3.144||0.687|
Last night’s Thursday Night Football game (Chiefs/Eagles) was simulcast on the NBC affiliate in Kansas City (Million Second Quiz aired on an independent channel) and the ABC affiliate in Philadelphia. As a result, the ABC and NBC numbers may be inflated and subject to more than typical adjustments in the finals.
CBS was number 1 in adults 18-49 and with Total Viewers.
On FOX,earned a series low 1.9 adults 18-49 rating down 14 percent from a 2.2 for last week's two hour episode.
On NBC, The Million Second Quiz finale scored a 1.4 up 27 percent from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, the season finale of
garnered a 1.2 up 9 percent from a 1.1 for September 5's two hour episode.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, September 19, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|NBC||The Million Second Quiz (8-10PM) - Finale||1.4/4||5.42|
|ABC||'s - R||1.4/4||5.06|
|NBC||Valerie's Story: A Meredith Viera Special||1.0/3||4.36|
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.6/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 1.9/5 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.9/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.7/4; " ," 0.4/2 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.7/4.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.3/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.3/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (0.9/3). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.2/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/4 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2013 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
You can see TV ratings from other recent Overnight ratings reports here.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.