|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||2.8/9||1.5/5||1.4/5||1.6/5||1.1/4||0.4/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||12.470||15.429||5.488||3.424||3.340||1.093|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49 while CBS was on top with total viewers.
On NBC,earned a 4.4 down 6 percent from last week’s 4.7 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 2.8 adults 18-49 rating, up 4 percent from last week’s 2.7 series premiere rating.
On CBSnotched a 3.4 adults 18-49 rating, down 6 percent from last week’s 3.6. : Los Angeles earned a 2.7 adults 18-49 rating, down 10 percent from last week’s 3.0. garnered a series low 2.0 adults 18-49 rating, down 13 percent from last week’s 2.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, the second episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. earned a 3.1 adults 18-49 rating down 34 percent from last week’s 4.7.garnered a 2.2 adults 18-49 rating down 29 percent from last week’s 3.1. scored a 1.4 adults 18-49 rating down 39 percent from last week’s 2.3. notched a 0.8 adults 18-49 rating down 38 percent from last week’s 1.3.
On FOX,earned a 1.3 down 13 percent from last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 premiere rating. scored a 1.4 down 22 percent from last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 1.9 down 10 percent from last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW, night two of the iHeartradio Music Festival earned a 0.4 adults 18-49 rating up 33 percent from last night’s 0.3.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, October 1, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||3.1/10||8.40|
|CW||iHeartRadio Music Festival (8-10PM)||0.4/1||1.09|
|9:00||CBS||: Los Angeles||2.7/7||14.79|
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.9/8; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.7/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.8/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 1.0/5; " ," 0.7/4; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.7/4.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.6/6 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.3/5). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.7/5 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.4/3).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 1.0/4 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.5/4 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.