|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.6/5||2.2/8||2.3/8||1.2/4||0.9/3||1.0/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||10.988||7.819||6.850||3.288||3.391||2.204|
Last night’s Thursday Night Football game (Giants/Bears) was simulcast on the The CW affiliate in New York. As a result, The CW numbers may be inflated and subject to more than typical adjustments in the finals.
CBS was number 1 in adults 18-49 and with Total Viewers.
On CBS,earned a 4.9, down three tenths from last week's 5.2 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 3.1, down two tenths from last week's 3.3 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 2.4, down half a ratings point from last week's 2.9 adults 18-49 rating. hit a new series low with a 2.3, down a tenth from last week's series low 2.4. earned a 1.9, down a tenth from last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, the premiere of Your predictions were too optimistic. 's earned a 2.8, down three tenths from last week's 3.1 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 3.1, down half a ratings point from last week's 3.6 adults 18-49 rating.in Wonderland earned a 1.7 adults 18-49 rating, down from the 2.2 that earned in the slot last fall, and the lowest-rated ABC Thursday fall premiere since 2010’s My Generation.
On FOX,earned a 1.9, down a tenth from last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 rating. The Cory Monteith tribute episode of garnered a 2.8, soaring over last week's 1.6 adults 18-49 rating, and the show's highest rating since September 20, 2012.
On NBC, Parks & Recreation matched last week's 1.2. Welcome to the Family scored an anemic 0.8, down three tenths from last week's dismal 1.1 adults 18-49 rating . Sean Saves the World garnered a 1.0, down four tenths from last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating. The Michael J Fox Show notched a 1.2, down half a ratings point from last week's 1.7 adults 18-49 rating.garnered a series low 1.2, down three tenths from last week's series low 1.5 adults 18-49 rating .
On the CW, Thescored a 1.1, down a tenth from last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, October 10, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|ABC||in Wonderland -P||1.7||5||5.74|
|NBC||Parks and Recreation||1.2||4||3.25|
|NBC||Welcome to the Family||0.8||2||2.50|
|NBC||Sean Saves the World||1.0||3||3.26|
|NBC||The Michael J Fox Show||1.2||3||3.84|
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.3/6; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.7/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.4/7.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.7/4; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.0/5.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.5/5 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.3/5 in metered-market households) tied CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.3/5). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2013 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
You can see TV ratings from other recent Overnight ratings reports here.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.