via press release:
· Week 2 of SLEEPY HOLLOW posted the largest Live + 7 percentage gain (+71%) of ANY show during Premiere Week.
o SLEEPY’s L7 gains propelled it up five places in the program rankings for premiere week
o In fact, it significantly closed the gap with NBC’s Blacklist premiere: In Live + Same Day, Blacklist rated seven tenths of a ratings point ahead of SLEEPY HOLLOW… but in Live +7 day, SLEEPY Week 2 is now within two tenths of the Blacklist premiere (5.3 vs 5.5).
· BROOKLYN NINE-NINE saw a much bigger L7 % increase in Week 2 (+56% vs +31% in Week 1), rising from a 1.8/5 to a 2.8/8 in Adults 18-49.
· NEW GIRL Week 2 jumped +62% in the L7s (from a 2.1 to a 3.4) and moved up THIRTEEN places in the Premiere Week program rankings.
· The GLEE Season 5 premiere rose +60% (from a 2.0 to a 3.2) and moved up TWELVE places in the Premiere Week program grankings.
· The premiere of MASTERCHEF JUNIOR grew +56% (from a 1.6 to 2.5), putting it only ONE TENTH behind Shark Tank!
· DADS also saw a significantly larger L7 % increase in Week 2 (+40% vs +27%)