|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.8/8||2.6/7||1.6/5||1.5/4||1.1/3||1.1/3|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||2.1/7||1.4/4||1.2/4||1.7/5||1.0/3||1.0/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||9.314||15.175||5.010||3.281||3.048||2.256|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49 while CBS was on top with total viewers.
On NBC, the season premiere of Theearned a 2.2 adults 18-49 down 27 percent from a 3.0 for last season’s two hour premiere on Sunday, January 6. It was the series lowest rated premiere ever. earned a 3.9 adults 18-49 rating, up 30 percent from last week’s clip show but down 13 percent from a 4.5 for the most recent Tuesday original two weeks ago. scored a 2.4 up 14 percent from last week’s 2.1 adults 18-49 rating.
On CBSnotched a 3.0 up 7 percent from last week's 2.8 adults 18-49 rating. th episode of : Los Angeles matched last week's 2.6 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 2.1 up 5 percent from last week’s series low 2.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. earned a 2.7 down 7 percent from last week's 2.9 adults 18-49 rating.garnered a series low 1.6 down 16 percent from last week's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating. fell to a 1.3 down 7 percent from last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX,scored a 1.4 up 8 percent from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 1.8 down 14 percent from last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW,earned a 1.1, up 22 percent from last week’s 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 1.1 down 8 percent from a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating for last week’s premiere.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, October 15, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||2.7/8||7.68|
|NBC||The- Season Premiere||2.2/7||7.00|
|CBS||: Los Angeles||2.6/7||14.68|
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
via NBC press note:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.7/7 with an encore telecast; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.7/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.0/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.9/5 with an encore; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.8/4.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.2/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.3/5 in metered-market households with an encore) tied CBS's original "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.3/5). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/4 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/4 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.