|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.6/5||2.0/7||2.0/7||1.3/4||1.0/3||1.0/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||10.707||8.386||7.523||3.366||3.415||2.421
On CBS,earned a 4.9 down 4 percent from last week's 5.1 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 3.2 up 7 percent from last week's 3.0 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 2.5 up 4 percent from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. notched a series low 2.1 down 9 percent from last week's 2.3. earned a series low 1.6 down 16 percent from last week's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC,in Wonderland earned a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating down 29 percent from a 1.7 for last week’s premiere. 's tied its series low with a 2.6 down 7 percent from last week's 2.8 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 3.3, up 6 percent from last week's 3.1 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX, Baseball Playoffs matched Wednesday’s preliminary 2.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, Parks & Recreation garnered a 1.3 adults 18-49 rating up 8 percent from last week's 1.2. Welcome to the Family scored a 0.9 up 13 percent from last week’s 0.8 adults 18-49 rating . Sean Saves the World earned a1.1 up 10 percent from last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. The Michael J Fox Show matched last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.garnered a 1.3 up 8 percent from last week's series low 1.2 adults 18-49 rating .
On the CW, The ranked number three in its time period, a rarity for a CW show against original competition on the big four. The series premiere of earned a 0.8 adults 18-49 rating down 33 percent from a 1.2 for the series premiere of Beauty & the Beast in the time period on Thursday, October 11, 2012 and down 20 percent from a 1.0 for the premiere of two weeks ago. Your predictions were too optimistic.scored a 1.3 up 30 percent from last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. The
Overnight ratings for Thursday, October 17, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|FOX||MLB Baseball - Live (8-11PM)||2.4/7||8.39|
|NBC||Parks and Recreation||1.3/4||3.25|
|NBC||Welcome to the Family||0.9/3||2.45|
|NBC||Sean Saves the World||1.1/3||3.37|
|CW||- Series Premiere||0.8/2||2.00|
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 1.8/5 with an encore telecast; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.6/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.7/7.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.6/3 with an encore; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.2/6.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.7/6 in metered-market households and a 0.7/5 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.1/4 in metered-market households with an encore) trailed CBS's original "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.3/5). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.4/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2013 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
You can see TV ratings from other recent Overnight ratings reports here.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.