|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.7/8||2.6/7||1.7/5||1.5/4||1.3/4||1.0/3|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||2.0/6||1.5/5||1.2/4||1.5/5||1.1/4||0.7/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||9.023||15.462||5.075||3.501||3.352||2.225|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49 while CBS was on top with total viewers.
On NBC, The Biggest Loser earned a 2.0, down three tenths from last week's 2.3 adults 18-49 premiere rating. The Voice matched last week's 4.0 adults 18-49 rating. Chicago Fire tied its season low with 2.1 from last week's 2.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On CBS NCIS notched a 3.0, down a tenth from last week's 3.1 adults 18-49 rating. NCIS: Los Angeles was even with last week's 2.6 adults 18-49 rating. Person of Interest matched last week's 2.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. hit a new series low with a 2.6, down two tenths from last week's 2.8 adults 18-49 rating. The Goldbergs garnered a 1.7, up a tenth from last week's series low 1.6 adults 18-49 rating. Trophy Wife fell to a new series low with a 1.2, down a tenth from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX, Dads scored a 1.4, down a tenth from last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. Brooklyn Nine-Nine earned a 1.6, up a tenth from last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. New Girl matched last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating. The Mindy Project was also even with last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW, The Originals earned a 0.9, down two tenths from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. Supernatural was flat with last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, October 22, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||2.6||8||7.13|
|NBC||The Biggest Loser||2.0||6||6.64|
|9:00 PM||NBC||The voice||4.0||11||12.84|
|9:30PM||FOX||The Mindy Project||1.4||4||2.86|
|10:00 PM||CBS||Person of Interest||2.2||6||12.94|
|ABC||Shark Tank -R||1.1||3||3.45|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 2.8/8; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 2.6/7 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.8/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” 0.9/5; "Late Show," 0.6/3 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's "Nightline" averaged a 1.0/4 in metered-market households and a 0.2/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.4/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (1.3/5 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late Late Show" (0.3/2 with an encore).
- At 1:35 a.m., "Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.