|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||3.4/10||2.7/8||2.3/7||1.3/4||1.3/4||0.9/3|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||2.8/9||1.7/6||2.0/7||0.9/3||1.2/4||0.9/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||12.67||10.29||7.17||4.63||3.73||2.17|
FOX was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On FOX, game two of theearned a preliminary 3.4 adults 18-49 up from last year’s Game 2 which earned a preliminary 2.9 and was adjusted to 3.5 in the finals.
On CBS,earned a season low 4.9, down three tenths from last week's 5.2 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a series low 2.8, down four tenths from last week's 3.2 adults 18-49 rating. scored a series low 2.3, down a tenth from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 2.3, up two tenths from last week's series low 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 1.8, up three tenths from last week's series low 1.5 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC,in Wonderland earned a 1.1, down a tenth from last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. 's earned a 2.8, up a tenth from last week's 2.7 adults 18-49 rating. scored a season low 3.0, down three tenths from last week's 3.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, Sean Saves the World matched last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. The Michael J Fox Show was even with last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.also matched last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating .
On the CW, The earned a 0.6, down two tenths from last week's 0.8 adults 18-49 rating.scored a 1.1, down two tenths from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, October 24, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|FOX||Game 2 (8-10PM)||3.4||10||12.67|
|NBC||Sean Saves the World||1.1||3||4.03|
|NBC||The Michael J Fox Show||1.2||3||3.74|
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.4/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.2/6 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.3/6.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.7/4; " ," 0.5/3 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.9/5.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.4/5 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.3/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/4 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2 with an encore).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2013 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
You can see TV ratings from other recent Overnight ratings reports here.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.