via press release:
DELIVERS ITS HIGHEST RATED EPISODE OF THE SEASON!
- season three continues its upward growth trajectory, delivering its highest-rated episode and total night of the season this past Sunday, and its second-biggest total night ever (behind only the season two finale night).
- Episode 5 delivered two million viewers at 9 p.m., up 13 percent vs. its prior week and 2.73 total million viewers for the night, up 9 percent vs. last week (2.51 million).
- The numbers are even more impressive when you take into account that
faced stiff competition this Sunday including:
- Game 4 of the , , as well as original episodes on broadcast, cable and premium.
- is on pace to deliver its highest-rated and most watched season ever with 6.7 million weekly viewers across platforms, up 25 percent versus season two in the same time frame.
- MASTERS OF SEX steadily holds its audience with 1.01 million viewers at 10 p.m. and 1.32 million viewers for the night. A heavily time-shifted show, season-to-date MASTERS is delivering 5.4 million weekly viewers across platforms.