|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||2.2/7||1.4/4||1.4/4||1.1/3||1.0/3||1.0/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||9.597||15.213||4.762||3.230||4.109||2.092|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49 while CBS was on top with total viewers.
On NBC, Theearned a season low 1.8 down 10 percent from last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 rating. A two hour episode of scored a season low 3.5 down 18 percent from last week's 4.1 adults 18-49 rating.
On CBSmatched last week's 3.0 adults 18-49 rating. : Los Angeles garnered a 2.6 up 4 percent from last week's 2.5 adults 18-49 rating. earned a series low 1.8 down 18 percent from last week's 2.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC,earned as 1.7 adults 18-49 rating, matching last week's performance when it had a new episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as a lead-in. garnered a 1.4 up 17 percent from last week's series low 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX, a special Tuesday episode ofscored a 1.5 down 25 percent from a 2.0 for its most recent episode on Thursday, October 10.
On the CW,matched last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 1.1 adults 18-49 rating, even with last week.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, October 29, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|CBS||: Los Angeles||2.6/7||14.76|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.9/8; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.7/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.8/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.8/4; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.5/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.5/6 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.4/5). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 1.0/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.