|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||2.0/8||1.2/5||0.9/3||0.9/3||0.6/2||0.5/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||8.355||9.380||4.447||2.699||1.849||2.603|
ABC was number one with adults 18-49 while CBS was on top with total viewers.
Note: Viewership levels were down 8 percent among adults 18-49 versus last week due to Halloween.
Last night’s Thursday Night Football game (Dolphins/Bengals) was simulcast on the NBC affiliate in Cincinnati. As a result, the NBC may be inflated and subject to more than typical adjustments in the finals.
In addition, The aired at 10PM in New York City last night, so its ratings are subject to more than typical adjustments in the finals.
On ABC, the annual telecast of It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown earned a 2.2 adults 18-49 rating down 19 percent from a 2.7 on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 but gar outperforming ABC’s average in the time period. predictions were too pessimistic.'s tied its series low with a 2.6 down 7 percent from last week's 2.8 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's season low 2.9 adults 18-49 rating. Your
On CBS,garnered a series low 2.0, down 26 percent from last week's 2.7 adults 18-49 rating when it followed a new episode of . scored a series low 1.9 down 17 percent from last 2.3 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 1.7 down 6 percent from last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, the specialHalloween garnered a 1.7 adults 18-49 rating, significantly outperforming Parks and Recreation & Welcome to the Family’s averages in the time period. Sean Saves the World earned a 1.2 up 9 percent from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. The Michael J Fox Show scored a series low 1.1 down 8 percent from last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating .
On the CW, Thescored a 0.8 down 38 percent from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating, but the show aired at 10PM in New York City so the nation’s largest market will not be counted until the final ratings are released this afternoon. matched last week's 0.6 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, October 31, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|ABC||It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - R||2.2/8||6.96|
|FOX||- Clip Show||0.8/3||3.25|
|NBC||Sean Saves the World||1.2/4||4.11|
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.8/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.5/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.6/7.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.8/4; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.1/6.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.5/5 in metered-market households and a 0.6/4 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.3/5 in metered-market households) tied CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.3/5). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2013 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
You can see TV ratings from other recent Overnight ratings reports here.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.