|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.8/6||1.8/6||1.4/4||1.3/4||1.1/4||1.0/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||10.17||6.89||6.56||3.82||3.19||2.13|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
Last night’s Thursday Night Football game (Redskins/Vikings) was simulcast on the NBC affiliate in Washington. As a result, the NBC may be inflated and subject to more than typical adjustments in the finals.
On CBS,earned a 4.8, down four tenths from its last original's 5.2 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 2.7, up six tenths from last week's series low 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 2.1, up two tenths from last week's series low 1.9 adults 18-49 rating. earned a series low 2.0, down three tenths from its last original's 2.3 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 1.7, down a tenth from last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC,in Wonderland earned a series low 0.9, down two tenths from its last original's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating.. 's earned a 2.7, up a tenth from last week's a 2.6 adults 18-49 rating. earned a season low 2.7, down two tenths from last week's season low 2.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, the first results show earned a series low 2.7 adults 18-49 rating. Sean Saves the World earned a series high 1.7, up six tenths from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. The Michael J Fox Show scored a 1.3, up two tenths from last week's series low 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 1.5, up three tenths from last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating .
On FOXearned a 1.2, down a huge eight tenths from the 2.0 adults 18-49 rating its last regular Thursday telecast earned. returned from hiatus to a series low-tying 1.5 adults 18-49 rating, down from its last original's 2.9 rating (which was a tribute episode) and down from the previous episode's 1.6 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW, Thescored a 1.2, up three tenths from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.. matched last week's 0.6 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, November 7, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|NBC||Sean Saves the World||1.7||5||5.58|
|NBC||The Michael J Fox Show||1.3||3||4.24|
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.3/6; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.5/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.4/6.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.7/4; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.0/5.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.5/5 in metered-market households and a 0.6/4 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.3/5 in metered-market households) tied CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.3/5). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/4 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2013 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
You can see TV ratings from other recent Overnight ratings reports here.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.