|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.9/6||1.4/5||1.0/3||1.4/4||1.2/4||1.0/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||8.501||15.478||4.648||3.094||3.558||2.363|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49 while CBS was on top with total viewers.
On NBC, Theearned a1.9 down 10 percent from last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. of matched last week’s 3.4 adults 18-49 rating. returned to a 2.2 up 5 percent from a 2.1 adults 18-49 rating for its most recent episode.
On CBSmatched last week's 2.9 adults 18-49 rating. : Los Angeles scored a 2.4 adults 18-49 rating, even with last week’s season low. notched a 2.0 up 5 percent from last week's series low 1.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. scored a series low 2.2 down 12 percent from last week’s 2.5 adults 18-49 rating.garnered a 1.7 up 13 percent from last week's series low 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 1.2 up 9 percent from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. The special for Real: The Top 10 Political Scandals of the Century earned a 0. adults 18-49 rating 8 up 14 percent from a 0.7 for last week’s Robin Roberts special.
On FOX,scored a series low 1.2 down 14 percent from last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating. tied its series low with a 1.4 down 13 percent from last week’s 1.6 adults 18-49 rating, and hit a series low 1.7 down 15 percent from last week’s 2.0 adults 18-49 rating. matched its series low with a 1.3 down 13 percent from last week’s 1.5 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW,notched a 1.1 up 22 percent from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 1.0 up 11 percent from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, November 12, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||2.2/6||6.63|
|CBS||: Los Angeles||2.4/6||14.75|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.9/8; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.6/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.0/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.9/5; " ," 0.5/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.7/4.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.3/4 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.5/6 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.3/5). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.