|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.5/7||2.1/6||1.4/4||1.2/4||1.1/3||1.0/3|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.6/5||1.8/6||1.3/4||1.1/4||1.0/3||1.0/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||10.553||7.036||4.890||3.218||3.489||2.202|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
Last night’s Thursday Night Football game (Colts/Titans) was simulcast on the NBC affiliate in Indianapois and the FOX affilliate in . As a result, the NBC and FOX results may be inflated and subject to more than typical adjustments in the finals.
On CBS,earned a 5.1 up 4 percent from last week’s 4.9 adults 18-49 . garnered a 2.7 up 4 percent from last week's series low 2.6 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 2.1 up 5 percent from last week’s 2.0 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 1.6 down 11 percent from last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC,in Wonderland matched last week's series low 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. 's tied its series low with a 2.6 down 4 percent from last week's a 2.7 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 2.9 up from 4 percent from last week's season low 2.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, Parks and Recreation returned to a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating down 8 percent from a 1.3 for its most recent episode and tying its series low. Your predictions were too optimistic. A second episode at 8:30PM also garnered a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. Sean Saves the World tied its series low with a 1.0 down 29 percent from last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating. The Michael J Fox Show tied last week's series low 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOXearned a 1.4 up 17 percent from last week’s series low 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week’s series low 1.5 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW, Thematched last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a0.7 up 17 percent from last week's 0.6 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, November 14, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|NBC||Parks and Recreation||1.2/4||3.37|
|NBC||Parks and Recreation||1.2/4||3.26|
|NBC||Sean Saves the World||1.0/3||3.15|
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.6/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.3/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.6/7.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.7/4; " ," 0.5/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.0/5.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.6/6 in metered-market households and a 0.5/4 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.4/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2013 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
You can see TV ratings from other recent Overnight ratings reports here.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.