|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.5/7||2.3/6||2.3/6||1.5/4||1.4/4||0.6/2|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.4/4||1.6/5||1.7/6||1.2/4||1.3/4||0.6/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||15.452||8.330||6.942||3.749||3.060||1.426|
CBS was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On NBC, Thematched last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 . hit a new low (for a fall Tuesday) with a 3.1, down three tenths from last week’s 3.4 adults 18-49 rating. earned a season low 1.9, down three tenths from last week's 2.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On CBSmatched last week's 3.0 adults 18-49 rating. : Los Angeles scored a 2.5, up a tenth from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. scored a 2.3, up a tenth from last week's series low 2.2 adults 18-49 rating.garnered a 1.6, down a tenth from last week's 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. David Blaine: Real or Magic notched a 2.5 adults 18-49 rating
On FOX,scored a 1.3, up a tenth from last week's series low 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 1.5, up a tenth from last week's series low tying 1.4 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's series low 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. earned a season low 1.2, down two tenths from last week’s 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW, The iHeartRadio Lady Gaga special earned a 0.3 adults 18-49 rating.garnered a 0.9, down two tenths from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, November 19, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||2.3||7||6.85|
|CW||The iHeartRadio Album Release Party: Lady Gaga||0.3||1||0.89|
|9:30PM||ABC||David Blaine: Real or Magic (9:30-11PM)||2.5||7||7.60|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 3.2/9; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.5/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.0/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 1.0/5; " ," 0.5/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.8/4.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.3/5 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.6/6 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.