|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.6/8||2.1/6||1.7/5||1.6/5||1.1/3||1.0/3|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.7/6||1.7/6||1.6/5||1.3/4||1.0/3||0.8/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||11.034||6.941||4.288||5.156||2.548||3.102|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
Last night’s Thursday Night Football game (Saints/Falcons) was simulcast on the CW affiliate in Atlanta and the FOX affilliate in New Orleans. As a result, the CW and FOX results may be inflated and subject to more than typical adjustments in the finals.
On CBS,matched last week's 5.2 adults 18-49 . garnered a 2.8, up two tenths from last week's 2.6 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 2.2, up a tenth from last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 1.8, up two tenths from last week's 1.6 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC,in Wonderland matched last week's series low 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. 's earned a series low 2.5, down a tenth from last week's 2.6 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 2.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX earned a 1.6, up three tenths from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 1.6, up two tenths from last week’s series low 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW, The matched last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 0.9, up two tenths from last week's 0.7 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, Parks and Recreation earned a series low 1.0, down a tenth from last week's series low 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. A second episode at 8:30PM also earned a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. Sean Saves the World matched last week's series low with a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. The Michael J Fox Show matched last week's series low 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.was even with last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, November 21, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|NBC||Parks and Recreation||1.0||3||2.94|
|NBC||Parks and Recreation||1.0||3||2.69|
|NBC||Sean Saves the World||0.9||2||2.97|
|NBC||The Michael J Fox Show||0.9||2||2.80|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.7/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.4/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.4/7.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.8/4; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.9/5.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.5/5 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.5/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2013 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
You can see TV ratings from other recent Overnight ratings reports here.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.