via press release:
Univision Network’s “¡Mira Quién Baila!” FINALE Reaches 7 MILLION VIEWERS as Johnny Lozada is Named Season 4 Winner; FINALE UP BY DOUBLE DIGITS YEAR OVER YEAR
- Last night’s finale of Univision Network’s hit reality dance competition “¡Mira Quién Baila!” (Look Who’s Dancing!) reached 7 million viewers who watched some or all of the two-hour broadcast as Johnny Lozada, who was representing Habitat for Humanity, was named winner of the fourth season.
- Attracting an average audience of 4.4 million Total Viewers 2+, 2 million Adults 18-49 and 834,000 Adults 18-34, the highly-anticipated conclusion to the show’s dramatic fourth season was the highest-rated telecast in the program’s full-run.
- Made Univision the No. 4 Broadcast Network during the two-hour finale, beating CBS, among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34.
- Yesterday’s finale was up by +12 percent among Total Viewers year over year.
- The finale delivered more Adult 18-34 viewers than the entire original line-up on CBS (“60 Minutes,” “Amazing Race,” “The Good Wife” and “The Mentalist”), and ABC’s “America’s Funniest Home Videos.”
- Among Adults 18-49, the show out-performed ABC’s “America’s Funniest Home Videos” and CBS’ “Amazing Race,” “The Good Wife” and “The Mentalist.”
- Twitter activity for the finale of “¡Mira Quién Baila!” was up +141 percent from prior year and Twitter engagement (tweets per unique) was up +151 percent from prior year, making “¡Mira Quién Baila!” the no. 2 broadcast series in primetime delivering more social activity than CBS’ “The Mentalist,” “The Amazing Race” and “The Good Wife,” as well as FOX’s “The Simpsons” and “Bob’s Burgers.”
- The show’s @MiraQuienBaila handle was the most mentioned series account beating @walkingdead_AMC on Nov. 24.
- Throughout the season, @MiraQuienBaila and several of its stars ranked among SocialGuide’s Top 20 Twitter TV Power Rankings. In fact, for the finale, winner @JohnnyLozada was the no. 1 TV Series Star Accounts. Finalist @tv_pedromoreno, judge @ninelconde and special guests also ranked among the Top TV Series Star Accounts.
- #MQBGranFinal, #MQBJohnny, #MQBJohnnyVota and #MQB were among the Top TV Series Hashtags on Nov. 24. Finale hashtag #MQBGranFinal trended worldwide on Twitter.
Source: The Nielsen Company. NPM, Sunday (11/24/2013) 7:00pm-11:00pm, Univision’s “¡Mira Quién Baila!” finale telecast based on NPM Fast National Ratings (8:00pm to 10:03pm); English-Language broadcast networks based on NPM Fast Affiliate Ratings (7:00pm to 11:00pm). Reach based on NPM Fast Cume, Persons 2+, 6+ minutes qualified audience (short-term and long-term visitors included) Live+SD.