via press release:
TIGRES VS. CLUB AMERICA LIGA MX PLAYOFF ON UNIVISION DEPORTES NETWORK IS TOP SPANISH-LANGUAGE TELECAST OF FOURTH QUARTER 2013
- Last Sunday’s Tigres vs. Club America playoff game on Univision Deportes Network (UDN) delivered an average of 842,000 Total Viewers 2+ and 478,000 Adults 18-49.
- The match, which aired on UDN on Sunday, November 24, 2013 at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT, was the most-viewed LMX match this season on UDN and the 2nd most-viewed telecast ever on UDN.
- The playoff game was the top telecast among all Spanish-language cable networks in fourth quarter 2013 to-date with both Total Viewers 2+ and Adults 18-49.
- UDN’s broadcast of the Tigres vs. Club America match out-delivered two weekend LMX playoff games on Azteca and ESPN Deportes.
- UDN outperformed FOX Deportes and ESPN Deportes in total day last week with Adults 18-49 and Total Viewers 2+.
Source: The Nielsen Company, NPM, NPMH (ESPD), L+SD data, 4Q13 thru 11/24/13. Total day based on week of 11/18-11/24/13, MSU 6a-6a.