|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||3.2/9||2.1/6||2.1/6||2.1/5||1.1/3||0.3/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||2.3/7||1.6/5||1.4/4||1.4/4||1.0/3||0.3/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||11.136||6.800||13.276||6.294||3.009||0.920|
NOTE: Last night’s game (49ers/Redskins) was simulcast on the CBS affiliate in San Francisco. As a result, CBS numbers may be inflated and subject to more than typical adjustments in the finals.
NBC was number one in Adults 18-49 while ABC was on top with total viewers.
On NBC, predictions were right on the money.earned a 3.3 down 6 percent from last week's 3.5 adults 18-49 . garnered a 3.0 adults 18-49 rating, even with its most recent episode. Your
On FOX,notched a 1.9 adults 18-49 rating down 17 percent from last week’s 2.3. scored a series low 2.2 down 12 percent from last week's 2.5 adults 18-49 rating.
On CBS,earned a possibly football inflated 2.9 down 6 percent from last week's 3.1 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 2.7 adults 18-49 rating. Mike and garnered a 2.5 up 9 percent from last week's series low 2.3 adults 18-49 rating. Mom notched a 2.2 up 16 percent from last week's series low 1.9 adults 18-49 rating. Hostages earned a 1.1 up 10 percent from last week's series low 1.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Dancing With the Stars notched a 2.2 up 10 percent from last week's series low 2.0 adults 18-49 rating.earned a 2.1 up 11 percent from last week's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW,matched last week’s 0.4 adults 18-49 rating. scored matched last week's 0.3 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Monday, November 25, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rtg/Shr||Viewers (millions)|
|CW||Beauty & the Beast||0.3/1||0.83|
- via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Monday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 3.2/9; CBS's " with David Letterman," 1.9/5; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.4/6.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.9/4; " ," 0.4/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.7/4.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.5/5 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.7/6 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.0/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.2/1).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/4 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast. For more information see Numbers 101 and Numbers 102.