|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.4/5||1.5/5||1.6/5||1.5/5||1.2/4||0.9/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||11.758||12.837||7.848||3.264||3.420||2.354|
CBS was the number one network in adults 18-49 while ABC was on top with total viewers.
On CBS, the annual telecast of Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer earned a 3.0 up 3 percent from last year's 2.9 on December 4, 2012.: Los Angeles scored a 2.4 down 4 percent from last week's 2.5 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 2.1 up 5 percent from last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, Theearned a 2.0 up 5 percent from last week's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 2.9 down 9 percent from last week’s 3.2 adults 18-49 rating and tying its lowest Tuesday rating ever. earned a 2.1 up 11 percent from last week's season low 1.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. scored a 2.5 up 4 percent from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. The season finale ofgarnered a 2.4 down 20 percent from last fall's 3.0 on November 27, 2012 and ranking as the show’s lowest rated fall finale ever.
On FOX,hit a series low 1.2 down 8 percent from last week's series low 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 1.9 up 12 percent from last week's series low 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 1.4 up 17 percent from last week’s season low 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW,earned a 1.1 adults 18-49 rating even with the performance of its most recent episode on November 12. garnered a 1.0 up 11 percent from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, November 26, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|8:00||CBS||Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - R||3.0/9||11.39|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||2.5/7||9.30|
|ABC||(9-11PM) - Season Finale||2.4/7||14.60|
|CBS||: Los Angeles||2.4/6||12.19|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.8/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.7/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.8/7.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.9/4; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.0/5.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.6/5 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.5/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.3/5). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.