|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||5.6/18||2.1/7||1.2/4||0.9/3||0.6/2||0.2/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||4.7/18||1.7/6||0.8/3||0.8/3||0.6/2||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||17.591||7.352||4.162||3.276||1.672||1.076|
NBC was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On NBC, NFL Football (Ravens/Steelers) earned a preliminary 6.0 adults 18-49down 3 percent from a preliminary 6.2 for last night's Thanksgiving game.
On ABC, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving scored a 1.6 adults 18-49 rating up 45 percent from last Thanksgiving's 1.1. Lady Gaga and the Muppets Holiday Spectacular garnered a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating, down 25 percent from a 1.2 for last Thanksgiving's Bad 25 and tying predicted., which 10 percent of you accurately
On FOXearned a series low 1.0 down 33 percent from last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating and down 64 percent from last Thanksgiving's 2.8. notched a series low 0.9 down 36 percent from last week’s series low 1.4 adults 18-49 rating and down 40 percent from last Thanksgiving's 1.5. FOX designated both programs as specials, so these low numbers won’t count for either show’s overall ratings average.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, November 28, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|8:00||CBS||Football (Live)/ -R||4.9/17||15.853|
|NBC||Football Night in America - Live||3.9/13||12.52|
|ABC||A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving- R||1.6/5||5.39|
|CW||You Again (8-10PM)||0..2/1||1.08|
|8:30||NBC||NFL Football (Steelers/Ravens) - Live||6.0/19||18.61|
|9:30||ABC||Lady Gaga and the Muppets Holiday Spectacular||0.9/3||3.62|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 3.1/10 (delayed by an NFL overrun, subject to adjustment); CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.3/6 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.6/4 with an encore.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 1.4/8 (delayed by an NFL overrun, subject to adjustment); " ," 0.6/3 with an encore; "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.5/2 with an encore.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.0/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- At 12:35 a.m., "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.9/7 in metered-market households, delayed by an NFL overrun, subject to adjustment) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.4/4 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.9/6 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2 with an encore).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 1.0/5 in metered-market households with an encore delayed by an NFL overrun (subject to adjustment), and a 0.5/4 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2013 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
You can see TV ratings from other recent Overnight ratings reports here.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.