|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.6/7||1.4/4||1.3/4||1.1/3||1.1/3||1.1/3|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.8/6||0.7/2||1.3/4||0.7/3||1.0/4||0.9/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||8.952||10.124||2.855||3.625||2.446||2.816|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49 while CBS was on top with total viewers.
On NBC, Thematched last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 . garnered a 3.3, up three tenths from last week's 3.0 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 2.3, up two tenths from last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC,hit a series low with a 1.4, down three tenths from its last original's 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. earned a series low tying 1.1, down a tenth from its last original's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. premiered to a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating, down a tenth from the 1.1 its summer finale earned and down seven tenths from the 1.7 adults 18-49 rating last year's premiere earned
On FOX,earned a 1.4 up two tenths from last week's series low 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 1.6, up a tenth from last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 1.2, down two tenths from last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW,matched last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, December 3, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.-R||0.9||3||3.62|
|CBS||: LA -R||1.4||4||9.54|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.5/7 with an encore telecast; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.2/6 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.0/6.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.8/4 with an encore; " ," 0.4/2 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.8/4.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.2/4 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.3/5 in metered-market households with an encore) beat CBS's first-run "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late " (0.2/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/4 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.