FOX 30-Day Multiplatform Report for the Week Ending November 3: ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’, ‘The Mindy Project’ & ‘Family Guy’ See Bigger Gains From VOD/Streaming Than DVR
via press release:
BROOKLYN NINE-NINE, THE MINDY PROJECT & FAMILY GUY SEE BIGGER GAINS FROM VOD/STREAMING THAN DVR
Below are the FOX Multi-Platform audience totals for originals that aired from 10/21 through 11/3. Key highlights:
· Continuing its trend this season, the 10/22 episode of NEW GIRL posted a +110% post-same day total audience lift after 30 days
o In fact, VOD days 4-7 and streaming accounted for just as much (+50%) of NEW GIRL’s 30-day growth as DVR viewing.
· THE MINDY PROJECT (+82% gain) once again drew a bigger lift from VOD and streaming (1.6 million viewers) than from DVR playback (1.0 million).
- MINDY saw +60% more growth from VOD days 4-7 and streaming than from DVR viewing.
· BROOKLYN NINE-NINE saw a very healthy +73% gain after 30 days, with more than half of that coming from VOD and streaming.
· And FAMILY GUY achieved a +72% lift after 30 days, adding 1.5 million from DVR views and 2.5 million from VOD and streaming.