|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.8/8||2.4/7||1.4/4||1.4/4||1.1/3||0.2/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||2.3/8||1.7/6||1.0/3||1.0/3||0.9/3||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||14.418||8.900||5.215||4.402||2.918||0.592|
CBS was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On CBS,scored a 2.8 down 7 percent from a 3.0 adults 18-49 on November 19. Los Angeles earned matched the 2.4 adults 18-49 rating for its most recent original episode on November 26. The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show garnered a 3.4 down 6 percent from a 3.6 for last year’s show on December 4, 2012.
On NBC, Theearned a 1.9 down 10 percent from last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 3.1 down 9 percent from last week's 3.4 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 2.2 down 4 percent from last week's 2.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. earned a series low 2.0 down from a 2.6 for its most recent episode. Your predictions were far too optimistic. garnered a 1.7 up 21 percent from last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 1.2 up 9 percent from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating, down 10 percent from last week’s 1.0.
On FOX, The American Country Awards matched last year’s 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, December 10, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||2.0/6||5.92|
|FOX||American Country Awards (8-10PM)||1.4/4||5.09|
|CW||iHeartradio Album Release Party With Katy Perry -R||0.3/1||0.75|
|CBS||: Los Angeles||2.4/6||14.71|
|CW||iHeartradio Album Release Party With Lady Gaga -R||0.2/0||0.44|
|10:00||CBS||The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show||3.4/10||9.71|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 3.0/8; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.6/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.2/6.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.9/4; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.8/4.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.4/5 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3/ in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.5/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.3/5). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.4/3).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.