via press note:
FOX Multi-Platform audience totals for originals that aired from 11/4 through 11/10. Key highlights:
In its first week back after two weeks of pre-emptions,posted a +97% post-same day lift after 30 days, to a total audience of 18.1 Million viewers.
- saw a +71% lift, ’s Lady Gaga episode achieved +72% growth and jumped +85% after 30 days
- In fact, (1.6 Mil). saw significantly more post-same day viewing via VOD and streaming (2.4 Mil) than DVR viewing
- Of course, Nielsen inexplicably only measures DVR viewing through 7 days, so there’s no way of knowing how much more viewing we’d see in days 8-30 from DVRs.
|30-Day Multi-Platform Total Audience|
|Week of 11/4/13|
|(O) only||(O) only||Multi-Platform||Multi-Platform|
|Live+SD||Live+7||Unduplicated||VOD/Streaming||Total Audience / Views / Plays||Total Audience|
|TA Mil||TA Mil||Encores (Mil)||TA Mil||(TV = 6 min or more) (Mil)||% Gain vs. L+SD|
- VOD days 4-30 and streaming accounting for nearly as much growth as DVR viewing did (2.2 Mil gain vs 2.5 Mil gain). saw an +111% gain after 30 days of time shifting, with
- This lift means went from a total audience of 4.3 million viewers to a total audience of 9.0 million – big difference!
- on 11/5 increased by +69% after 30 days and once again saw a bigger lift from VOD and streaming (1.2 Mil) than from DVR playback (1.0 Mil).