|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.7/8||2.2/7||1.2/3||1.1/3||1.0/3||0.8/2|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.8/6||1.9/6||1.0/3||0.9/3||0.8/3||0.8/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||11.319||7.093||3.901||2.898||3.681||2.134|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
Note: Last nights Thursday Night football game was simulcast on the CBS affiliates in Denver and San Diego. As a result CBS ratings may be inflated and subject to more than typical adjustments.
Note: Adults 18-49 usage was down -6% from 8-10pm and -6% from 8-11pm last night vs last week.
On NBC, The Sing-Off earned a 1.4 down 22 percent from Wednesday’s 1.8 adults 18-49. Sean Saves the World scored a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating up 11 percent from a 0.9 on November 21. matched the 0.9 adults 18-49 rating of its most recent episode on November 21. matched November 17’s 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On CBS,earned a 5.3 up 10 percent from last week's 4.8 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 2.9 up 21 percent from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 2.1 down 9 percent from last week’s 2.3 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week’s 1.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, predictions were a little too optimistic.in Wonderland matched from last week's series low 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. 's scored a 2.7 up 17 percent from last week's series low 2.3 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 3.2 up 7 percent from last week's 3.0 adults 18-49 rating. Your
On FOXgarnered a 1.2 down 14 percent from last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW Thematched last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 0.6, even with last week's 0.6 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, December 12, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|NBC||Sean Saves the World||1.0/3||3.43|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.4/6; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.9/8; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.4/6.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.8/4; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.1/5.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.4/5 in metered-market households and a 0.6/4 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.4/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.3/5). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2013 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
You can see TV ratings from other recent Overnight ratings reports here.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.