|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||2.5/8||1.4/5||1.1/4||0.6/2||0.6/2||0.3/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||11.538||15.599||2.893||2.829||1.793||0.937|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49, but CBS led with total viewers.
On NBC, Theearned a 2.0, up a tenth from last week's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating. finale earned a 3.9, up from last week's 3.1 adults 18-49 rating but a far cry from the 4.9 that last fall's finale earned (and the 4.4 adults 18-49 rating that last spring's finale earned).
On CBS,scored a 2.8, down a tenth from last week's 2.9 adults 18-49 rating. Los Angeles matched last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating . garnered a series low tying 1.9, down three tenths from its last original's 2.2 adults 18-49 rating three weeks ago.
On ABC,? scored a 0.7 adults 18-49 rating, down two tenths from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, December 17, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.-R||0.8||2||3.19|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
“Thewith Jay Leno” captured its highest Tuesday rating in metered-market households (3.5 rating, 9 share) in four months (since an appearance by President Obama on Aug. 6, 3.8/10).
Last night’s encore of “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” (1.7/6 in metered-market households) earned that show’s top Tuesday result since Oct. 8, despite being a rebroadcast.
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 3.5/9; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.7/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.9/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 1.2/6; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.7/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.7/6 in metered-market households with an encore telecast) beat CBS's first-run "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.3/5). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 1.0/4 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.4/4 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.