|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.6/5||1.1/4||0.7/2||1.0/3||0.5/1||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||10.850||3.202||4.418||3.338||2.549||0.815|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On CBS,earned a 5.3, up two tenths from its last original's 5.1 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 2.9, up three tenths from its last original's 2.6 adults 18-49 rating. returned to a 2.0, up a tenth from its last original's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 2.1, up two tenths from the 1.9 it earned three weeks ago. notched a 1.8, up a tenth adults 18-49 rating from its last original's 1.7.
On NBC, the season premiere of Your predictions were about right. A second episode at 8:30 earned a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. Sean Saves the World earned a series low 0.8, down two tenths from its last original's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. notched a series low 0.8, down a tenth from its last original's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 1.3 adults 18-49 rating, up a tenth from its last original's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.notched a 1.3, down six tenths from the 1.9 adults 18-49 rating last season's premiere earned and an all-time low for a premiere.
On ABC, the second season premiere of earned a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating, a far cry from last year's 2.1 adults 18-49 premiere rating. The premiere of The Assets earned a dismal 0.7 adults 18-49 rating, and has the distinction of being the lowest rated in-season drama debut ever among the "Big 4".
Overnight ratings for Thursday, January 2, 2014:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|NBC||Sean Saves the World||0.8||2||2.77|
|NBC||The Michael J Fox Show||0.8||2||2.52|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.5/6 with an encore telecast; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.2/5 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.7/4 with an encore.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.8/3 with an encore; " ," 0.5/2 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/2 with an encore.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.1/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.2/4 in metered-market households with an encore) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/3 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.4/2 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late " (0.3/1 with an encore).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.2/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.