|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||2.1/6||1.1/3||0.9/3||0.9/3||0.5/2||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||8.583||3.506||4.475||5.229||4.188||0.631|
ABC was number one in Adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On ABC, the season premiere of predictions were far too optimistic. players will note it aired opposite the end of a suspenseful BCS game.earned a 2.7 adults 18-49 rating up 17 percent from a 2.3 for last season’s premiere. scored a season low 1.8 adults 18-49 rating down 14 percent from a 2.1 for its most recent new episode on November 25. Your
On FOX,garnered a 1.7 adults 18-49 rating up 6 percent from a 1.6 on December 16.
On CBS, the two hour series finale of Hostages matched its season low with a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating down 17 percent from a 1.2 on December 16.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Monday, January 6, 2014:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rtg/Shr||Viewers (millions)|
|8:00||ABC||(8-10PM) - Season Premiere||2.7/7||8.48|
|8:30||CBS||Mom - R||1.3/3||5.18|
|9:00||CBS||Hostages (9-11PM) - Series Finale||1.0/3||4.84|
|CW||Beauty & the Beast - R||0.1/0||0.522|
- via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Monday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.6/6; CBS's " with David Letterman," 1.8/4; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.3/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.8/4; " ," 0.4/1; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.7/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.3/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.7/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (0.9/3). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.7/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.2/1).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Fast Affiliate Ratings: These first national ratings, including demographics, are available at approximately 11 AM (ET) the day after telecast, and are released to subscribing customers daily. These data, from the National People Meter sample, are strictly time-period information, based on the normal broadcast network feed, and include all programming on the affiliated stations, sometimes including network programming, sometimes not. The figures may include stations that did not air the entire network feed, as well as local news breaks or cutaways for local coverage or other programming. Fast Affiliate ratings are not as useful for live programs and are likely to differ significantly from the final results, because the data reflect normal broadcast feed patterns. For example, with agame, Fast Affiliate Ratings would include whatever aired from 8-11PM on affiliates in the Pacific Time Zone, following the live football game, but not game coverage that begins at 5PM PT. The same would be true of Presidential debates as well as live award shows and breaking news reports.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast. For more information see Numbers 101 and Numbers 102.