VH1’s ‘Single Ladies’ Season 3 Premiere Grows 51 Percent from Season 2 Debut
via press release:
- 2.6 Million People Tuned in for the Season 3 Premiere of VH1 “Single Ladies” on Monday night!
- The Season 3 Premiere of VH1 “Single Ladies” scored a 1.74 up +51% from Season 2 debut
- The Season 3 –9PM premiere of VH1 “Single Ladies” and the 11PM repeat scored 3.5 million total viewers!
- VH1 was the #1 non-sports cable network in prime among Adults 18-49, Women 18-49 and Women 18-34 on Monday night
- VH1 and Queen Latifah’s Flavor Unit Entertainment are kicking off the New Year with the third season premiere of hit scripted series “Single Ladies.” VH1’s first hour-long scripted series returns with fan favorites LisaRaye McCoy (Keisha), Denise Vasi (Raquel), Charity Shea (April), D.B. Woodside (Malcolm), Travis Winfrey (Omar), Terrell Tilford (Sean), Harold “House” Moore (Terrence) and introducing new supporting cast members LeToya Luckett (Felicia Price), Damien Dante Wayans (David Berenger) and Lesley-Ann Brandt (Naomi Cox). “Single Ladies” airs on Mondays at 9PM ET/PT on VH1.
As Season 3 of “Single Ladies” returns, we find our three fabulous friends tighter than ever and ready for more crazy and wild adventures. Thepremiere jumps three months ahead with a lavish wedding, leading to a new romance and new personal challenges for Raquel (Denise Vasi), April (Charity Shea), Keisha (LisaRaye McCoy) and Omar (Travis Winfrey). Raquel turns her focus to her boutique, Indulgence, and soon finds passion in an unexpected partnership. April lands the opportunity of a lifetime working for one of Atlanta’s most powerful music managers, Felicia Price (LeToya Luckett), who rules her company and the music world with an iron stiletto. While navigating Price Management, April gets embroiled into an ongoing rivalry with her newcolleague David Berenger (Damien Dante Wayans). As Keisha and Malcolm (D.B.Woodside) return to Atlanta from travelling around the world, their relationship is threatened by a sudden tragedy, a mysterious woman, Naomi Cox, (Lesley-Ann Brandt) and other unexpected secrets.
“Single Ladies“ is a romantic comedy series about Keisha, Raquel and April – best friends with different philosophies on love, sex and relationships, proving not all women have the same desires. Set in the world of Atlanta fashion, music and celebrity, “Single Ladies” asks the question: What do women really want?