|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.4/4||1.4/4||1.4/4||1.0/3||1.2/4||0.3/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||16.451||5.858||3.229||4.992||3.368||1.329|
CBS was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On CBS, Your predictions were a little optimistic. matched its 2.0 on December 17.scored a 2.9 adults 18-49 rating, even with its most recent new episode on December 17. The series premiere of earned a 2.4 adults 18-49 rating, up 33 percent from a 1.8 for the Tuesday at 10PM premiere of on February 27, 2013. and the identically rated premiere of Hostages, whose time period it will take over, on Monday, September 23
On ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. earned a 2.1 adults 18-49 rating, even with its most recent original on December 10 and matching its series low.garnered a 1.7 adults 18-49 rating up 6 percent from a 1.6 on December 10. matched the 1.2 adults 18-49 rating for its most recent episode. The series premiere of Killer Women notched a paltry 0.9 adults 18-49 rating down 31 percent from a 1.3 for the premiere of on September 24, making it ABC's lowest rated Tuesday premiere ever.
On NBC, a two hour episode of Thegarnered a 1.7 down 15 percent from a 2.0 adults 18-49 rating on December 17. Without as a lead-in, earned a 1.9 adults 18-49 rating down 14 percent from a 2.2 in December 10.
On FOX,earned a 1.5 up 7 percent from a 1.4 adults 18-49 rating on December 4. garnered a 1.5 down 6 percent from December 4’s 1.6 adults 18-49 rating. notched a season low 1.6 adults 18-49 rating down 16 percent from a 1.9 on November 27. scored a 1.3 up 8 percent from a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating on December 4.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, January 7, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||2.1/6||6.48|
|9:00||CBS||- Series Premiere||2.4/6||16.59|
|ABC||Killer Women - Series Premiere||0.9/2||3.87|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.9/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.5/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.9/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.9/4; " ," 0.5/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.7/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.2/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.5/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.