|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.9/6||1.1/4||1.1/4||0.7/2||0.5/2||0.3/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||12.082||3.610||3.180||3.954||2.406||0.945|
On CBS,earned a big 5.6 adults 18-49 rating up 4 percent from last week's 5.4 adults 18-49 rating. It was the highest rated TBBT since February 21, 2013. tied its series high with a 3.3 up 18 percent from last week's 2.8 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 2.4 up 20 percent from last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 2.4 up 9 percent from the 2.2 it earned three weeks ago. notched a 2.0 up 11 percent from last week's 1.8.
On NBC,earned a season high 1.4 up 8 percent from last week’s premiere’s 1.3 adults 18-49rating. Parks & Recreation returned to a 1.4 adults 18-49 rating up 40 percent from a 1.0 for its most recent original on November 21. Sean Saves the World earned a 1.0 up 25 percent from last week’s series low 0.8 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 1.0 up 25 percent from last week’s series low 0.8 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC,matched last week’s 1.3 adults 18-49 premiere rating. The second episode of The Assets fell even lower to a 0.6 down 14 percent from last week’s 0.7 adults 18-49 rating and earning the dubious distinction of being the lowest rated original telecast of any Big 4 drama this season.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, January 9, 2014:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|NBC||Parks & Recreation||1.4/4||3.37|
|NBC||Sean Saves the World||1.0/3||3.16|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.6/6; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.8/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.9/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.8/3; " ," 0.7/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.7/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.4/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.3/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.