|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.3/4||1.3/4||1.1/4||1.3/4||1.0/3||0.9/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||15.892||5.876||4.638||3.129||2.750||2.120|
CBS was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On CBS,matched last week's 3.0 adults 18-49 rating. : LA was even with its last original's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, Thematched last week's season low 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. earned a season low 1.8, down two tenths from last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. matched last week's 2.2 adults 18-49 rating.garnered a 1.8, up a tenth from last week's 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's season low 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. Killer Women notched a 0.7, down two tenths from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 premiere rating and tying the lowest rating for any Tuesday broadcast original this season.
On FOX, earned a series low-tying 1.2 from last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a series low tying 1.4, down a tenth from last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's season low 1.6 adults 18-49 rating. scored a season low tying 1.2, down a tenth from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, The Originals earned a 0.9, down from their its new episode on December 3, which earned a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating.returned to a 1.0, down a tenth from its last original's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, January 14, 2014
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||2.2||6||6.25|
|9:00 PM||CBS||: LA||2.4||6||15.87|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.7/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.6/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.7/4.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.7/3; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.0/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.5/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.