via press release:
NEW SEASONS OF DISNEY XD'S POPULAR COMEDY SERIES, "KICKIN' IT" AND "LAB RATS," TO PREMIERE MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17
-- Series Producers Give Stars Leo Howard and Hal Sparks First Time Directing Opportunities --
-- Andre Ethier of the Los Angeles Dodgers Guest Stars on "Lab Rats" --
The season premieres of Disney XD's most popular series, "Kickin' It" and "Lab Rats," will be presented MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17 (6:00 p.m., ET/PT and 6:30 p.m., ET/PT, respectively). Stars of both series, which are the cornerstones of Disney XD's Monday schedule, will host the evening telecasts, which will conclude with the Disney XD premiere of the Disney Channel Original Movie, "Cloud 9" (7:30 p.m., ET/PT). "Kickin' It" stars Mateo Arias and Dylan Riley Snyder, and "Lab Rats" stars Billy Unger, Kelli Berglund and Tyrel Jackson Williams will host.
(Editors please note: for photos and videos visit: www.disneyxdmedianet.com. Registration required.)
This season, producers will give 16-year-old "Kickin' It" star Leo Howard the opportunity to direct an episode. It is scheduled to tape in February.
"Lab Rats" star Hal Sparks will also make his directorial debut with an upcoming episode of the series scheduled to tape this week.
Upcoming guest stars include Andre Ethier (Los Angeles Dodgers) and Karan Brar ("Jessie") on "Lab Rats" and Leo Howard's father, Todd Howard ("World's Worst Tenants") on "Kickin' It."
In the fourth season of "Kickin' It," the Wasabi Warriors embark on a new chapter of their lives as they relocate to the sunny beachside town of Seaford Village where Rudy opens a new state-of-the-art gym. The third season of "Lab Rats" finds the Davenports in recovery mode after their bionic secret is revealed to Principal Perry, and Davenport is attacked by a mysterious nemesis that leaves his empire in ruins.
The multi-platform schedule is:
Monday, February 17
- "Kickin' It" season four premieres on Disney XD (6:00 – 6:30 p.m., ET/PT)
- "The Boys are Back In Town" – Jack and Milton return to Seaford and discover that Rudy has opened an impressive two-story dojo in a new mall and Phil has opened a bowling alley. As they settle in, Jack and Milton receive an urgent message from Funderburk requesting their help one last time in Washington D.C.
- One-hour premiere of "Lab Rats" season three on Disney XD (6:30 – 7:30 p.m., ET/PT).
- "Sink or Swim" – The lab rats are on the run as stowaways on a cargo freight headed to the unknown. Once captured by the ship's crew, they are forced to choose between helping a submarine in danger, which would reveal their whereabouts and put them at risk of being caught, or staying quiet.
- The second episodes of "Kickin' It" season four ("Gold Diggers") and "Lab Rats" season three ("The Jet-Wing") will be available on WATCH Disney XD for verified users immediately following their respective premieres on Disney XD.
Tuesday, February 18
- Premiere episodes of "Kickin' It" season four and "Lab Rats" season three available on WATCH Disney XD for verified users.
Launch to date, "Lab Rats" and "Kickin' It" rank among Disney XD's top performing series in Total Viewers and across target kid and boy demographics. In fact, on August 5, 2013, "Lab Rats" delivered the network's #1 telecast of all time in Kids 6-14 and Boys 6-14, and its #1 series telecast ever in Total Viewers and Kids 2-11.
"Kickin' It" was created and is executive-produced by Emmy-nominated Jim O'Doherty ("Grounded for Life," "3rd Rock from the Sun") and stars Jason Earles as Rudy, Leo Howard as Jack, Mateo Arias as Jerry and Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton. Jason Earles also serves as co-producer. "Lab Rats" was created by Chris Peterson and Bryan Moore ("That '70s Show") and executive-produced by Peterson, Moore and Hayes Jackson ("According to Jim"). The series stars Billy Unger as Chase, Spencer Boldman as Adam, Kelli Berglund as Bree, Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo and Hal Sparks as Davenport. Recurring are Angel Parker as Tasha, Maile Flanagan as Principal Perry and Will Forte asof Eddy.
Both series are produced by It's A Laugh Productions, Inc. and carry a TV-Y7 parental guideline.
Disney XD is a basic cable channel and multi-platform brand showcasing a compelling mix of live-action and animated programming for Kids age 6-14, hyper-targeting boys and their quest for discovery, accomplishment, sports, adventure and humor. Disney XD branded content spans television, online, mobile and VOD platforms. The programming includes series, movies and short-form, as well as sports-themed programming developed with ESPN. In the U.S., Disney XD is seen on a 24-hour, advertiser supported network that reaches