|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||3.9/11||1.5/5||1.2/3||1.0/3||1.0/3||0.4/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||2.9/10||0.9/3||1.1/4||0.7/2||0.9/3||0.4/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||13.40||7.22||3.07||3.35||3.14||1.95|
FOX was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On FOX, night two of the
earned a 3.8, UPDATE: Like yesterday, we have early time-zone adjusted ratings for , and the program adjusted up to a 3.9 adults 18-49 down sharply from yesterday's 4.7 adults 18-49 premiere rating.
On ABC,earned a series low 0.9, down four tenths from last week’s 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, earned a 1.1, down three tenths from last week's season high 1.4 adults 18-49 rating. Parks & Recreation earned a 1.2, down three tenths from last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating . Sean Saves the World earned a series low tying 0.8, down two tenths from last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. notched a series low 0.6, down four tenths from last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. earned a series low tying 1.2, down a tenth from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, The Critic's Choice Movie Awards earned a 0.4 adults 18-49 rating, down two tenths from last year's awards show.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, January 16, 2014:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|CW||Critic's Choice Movie Awards (8-10PM)||0.4||1||1.95|
|NBC||Parks and Recreation||1.2||4||3.08|
|NBC||The Michael J Fox Show||0.6||2||2.01|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.6/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.3/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.9/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.8/4; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.7/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.2/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.5/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.