|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.5/7||1.9/5||1.3/4||1.1/3||1.0/3||0.9/2|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.7/6||1.1/4||1.1/4||0.8/3||1.0/3||0.8/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||9.577||8.787||3.065||3.934||3.225||2.222|
FOX was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On FOX, predictions were too optimistic.earned a 3.3 down 13 percent from last Thursday’s 3.9 adults 18-49 . The premiere of garnered a 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. Your
On ABC,earned a 1.1 up 22 percent from last week’s 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC,matched last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. Parks & Recreation matched last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating . Sean Saves the World and swapped timeslots this week. At 9PM, The Micheal J. Fox Show garnered a 0.7 adults 18-49 rating up 7 percent from last week’s 0.6. At 9:30, notched a series low 0.7 adults 18-49 rating down 13 percent from last week’s 0.8. earned a 1.3 up 8 percent from last week's series low 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, the one hundredth episode of Thescored a 1.1 adults 18-49 rating, even with its most recent episode on December 12. returned to a 0.7 up 17 percent from a 0.6 adults 18-49 rating for its most recent episode on December 12.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, January 23, 2014:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|NBC||Parks & Recreation (8:31-9:01PM)||1.2/3||2.96|
|NBC||The Michael J . Fox Show||0.7/2||2.24|
|NBC||Sean Saves the World||0.7/2||2.60|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.8/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.4/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.2/6.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.9/4; " ," 0.5/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.8/4.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.3/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.6/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.