|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.4/7||2.4/6||1.8/5||1.3/3||1.1/3||0.4/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||2.2/7||1.5/5||1.1/4||0.7/2||0.7/2||0.3/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||8.799||8.773||6.077||3.803||3.803||1.017|
ABC and CBS tied for number one among adults 18-49 while ABC was on top with total viewers.
On CBS,earned a 3.3 down 13 percent from last week’s season high 3.8 adults 18-49 . matched last week's season high 3.0 adults 18-49 rating. Mike & matched last week's season high 2.6 adults 18-49 rating. Mom notched a 2.3 down 4 percent from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC,notched a 2.6 up 4 percent from last week's 2.5 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 2.1 adults 18-49 rating up 5 percent from a 2.0 for its most recent episode.
On NBC, Hollywood Game Night matched last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. The special Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful garnered a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX, predictions were too optimistic.earned a 1.8 adults 18-49 rating down 10 percent from a 2.0 for its most recent episode. scored a series low 1.9 adults 18-49 rating, down 5 percent from last week's 2.0. Your
On The CW,matched last week's 0.4 adults 18-49 rating adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 0.3 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Monday, February 3, 2014:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rtg/Shr||Viewers (millions)|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night||1.5/4||4.95|
|NBC||Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful (9-11PM)||0.9/2||3.231|
|CW||Beauty & the Beast||0.3/1||0.881|
- via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Monday night:
Last night’s “Thewith Jay Leno” equaled its highest overnight rating in 15 months. For both Leno and Jimmy Fallon, it was their top Mondays in metered-market household rating in nearly four years, since the night Jay returned to the “ ” desk.
- Leno scored a 3.9 rating, 10 share in metered-market households, matching last Friday’s rating as “Tonight’s” strongest since Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012 (the night of a guest appearance by President Barack Obama, 4.0/10). It was the highest Monday “Tonight” rating since March 1, 2010 (5.4).
- Fallon delivered a 2.0/7 in households, his highest rating for a Monday since that same date, March 1, 2010 (2.1).
- Guests on “Tonight” Monday night included Jimmy Fallon, Betty White with musical guest Bonnie Raitt.
- The Feb. 3 edition of “Late Night” presented “The Best of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon: Musical Sketches.”
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 3.9/10; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.3/6 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.2/6.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 1.0/4; " ," 0.6/3 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.7/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.4/5 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (2.0/7 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 1.0/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Fast Affiliate Ratings: These first national ratings, including demographics, are available at approximately 11 AM (ET) the day after telecast, and are released to subscribing customers daily. These data, from the National People Meter sample, are strictly time-period information, based on the normal broadcast network feed, and include all programming on the affiliated stations, sometimes including network programming, sometimes not. The figures may include stations that did not air the entire network feed, as well as local news breaks or cutaways for local coverage or other programming. Fast Affiliate ratings are not as useful for live programs and are likely to differ significantly from the final results, because the data reflect normal broadcast feed patterns. For example, with a game, Fast Affiliate Ratings would include whatever aired from 8-11PM on affiliates in the Pacific Time Zone, following the live football game, but not game coverage that begins at 5PM PT. The same would be true of Presidential debates as well as live award shows and breaking news reports.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast. For more information see Numbers 101 and Numbers 102.