|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.4/5||1.4/4||1.3/4||1.0/3||1.1/4||0.8/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||15.948||6.675||3.417||4.600||3.271||2.293|
Note: CBS was preempted in Greensboro. and Raleigh North Carolina & the CW was preempted in Baltimore and Richmond from 8-10PM due to college basketball coverage. Ratings for the CW and CBS may be inflated and subject to more than the typical adjustment in the finals.
CBS was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On CBS,scored a 3.0 adults 18-49 rating, even with its most recent new episode. Los Angeles earned a 2.9 adults 18-49 rating up 21 percent from a 2.4 for its most recent original. notched a 2.1 up 5 percent from a 2.0 adults 18-49 rating for its most recent new episode.
On ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E L.D. garnered a 2.1 down 5 percent adults 18-49 rating from a2.2 for its most recent original.earned a 1.7 adults 18-49 rating up 13 percent from a 1.5 for its most recent new episode. scored a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating up 11 percent from a 0.9 for its most recent new episode. Killer Women matched the series low 0.7 adults 18-49 rating for its most recent original.
On NBC, Winter Gold: NBCs First Look at the Sochi Olympics notched a 1.4 adults 18-49 rating. The season finale of Theearned a 2.2 up 29 percent from last week’s season low 1.7, but down 19 percent from a 2.7 for last year's finale and tying its lowest finale rating ever.
On FOX, predictions for both shows were far too optimistic.matched last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. There was no boost for either of the comedies that aired after the . scored a 1.6 down 16 percent from a 1.9 for its most recent Tuesday original. In its new 9:30 time period, Brooklyn Nine Nine garnered a 1.4 down 26 percent from a 1.9 for its most recent Tuesday original. Your
On The CW, The Originals earned a series low 0.8 down 20 percent from last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating.scored a 1.1 down 8 percent from last week's season high 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, February 4, 2014
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||2.1/6||6.54|
|NBC||Winter Gold: First Look at the Sochi Olympics||1.4/4||5.27|
|9:00||CBS||: Los Angeles||2.9/8||16.39|
|NBC||The- Finale (9-11PM)||2.2/6||7.38|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- Last night’s “The with Jay Leno” delivered the show’s highest overnight rating for any night of the week in nearly four years, since the first week of Jay’s return in March 2010. For Jimmy Fallon, it was his top Tuesday in metered-market household ratings since June 2009, and matched Jimmy’s top-rated Tuesday ever.
- Leno scored a 4.2 rating, 10 share in metered-market households, “Tonight’s” strongest local-market rating for any night of the week since Wednesday, March 3, 2010 (4.2/11). It was the highest Tuesday “Tonight” since March 2, 2010 (4.6/12).
- Fallon delivered a 2.1/7 in households, his highest rating for a Tuesday since June 2, 2009 (2.1/7), during the week O’Brien took over “The .” The 2.1 matches Fallon’s all-time Tuesday high.
- Guests on “Tonight” Tuesday night included Matthew McConaughey, Charles Barkley and musical guest Lyle Lovett
- The Feb. 4 edition of “Late Night” presented “The Best of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon: Digital Originals.”
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 4.2/10; CBS's " with David Letterman," 3.0/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.8/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 1.2/6; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.5/2.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.2/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (2.1/7 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.5/5). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.8/5 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 1.2/5 in metered-market households and a 0.6/5 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.