|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.6/7||2.2/6||2.0/6||1.2/4||1.1/3||0.9/3|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.8/6||1.1/4||1.7/6||1.3/4||0.9/3||0.9/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||9.25||13.59||6.61||2.83||2.90||2.16|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49, but CBS won with total viewers.
Note: The CW was preempted in Chicago for Hawks-Bulls Basketball, so expect more adjustments than usual in the finals.
On NBC, the Tuesday premiere of notched a 3.7, down a full ratings point from yesterday's 4.7 adults 18-49 . matched its last original's 1.8 season low adults 18-49 rating.
On CBSearned a season low 2.6, down half a ratings point from it's last original's 3.1 adults 18-49 rating. : Los Angeles tied its series low with a 2.2, down six tenths from the 2.8 it earned earlier this month. hit a series low with a 1.7, down four tenths from its last original's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, a special Tuesday episode ofearned a 2.4 adults 18-49 rating, down a tenth from yesterday. Mind Games premiered to a 1.1 adults 18-49 rating, down three tenths from the premiere of last season.
On FOX,earned a 1.2 in its new Tuesday timeslot, up a tenth from the 1.1 it earned back in December. earned a 1.4, up a tenth from its last original's 1.3. notched a 1.3, up a tenth from its last original's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW,returned to a 0.8, down a tenth from the 0.9 its last new episode earned. earned a 1.1, up a tenth from its last original's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, February 25, 2014
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|9:00PM||NBC||About a Boy -R||2.4||7||8.34|
|CBS||: Los Angeles||2.2||6||13.10|
|9:30PM||NBC||Growing Up Fisher -R||2.0||5||7.05|
|ABC||Mind Games -P||1.1||3||3.60|
via NBC press note:
Detailed Tuesday Late-Night Results in the Metered Markets:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 4.0/10; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.3/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.7/4.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.7/8; " ," 0.5/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.0/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (2.2/8 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (1.0/7 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 1.2/5 in metered-market households and a 0.5/4 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.