|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.5/8||2.4/7||1.5/5||1.1/3||1.1/3||0.7/2|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.5/5||2.2/8||1.1/4||0.9/3||1.0/3||0.7/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||10.54||7.76||6.63||3.16||2.75||1.63|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On CBS returned to a 4.9, down three tenths from its last original's 5.2 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 2.8, up two tenths from the 2.6 it earned two weeks ago. earned a 2.5 in its new timeslot, up from from the 1.9 it earned the last time it aired at 9:30PM. earned a 1.9, up two tenths from the 1.7 it earned two weeks ago when it aired at 9PM. returned to a 1.6, down two tenths from its last original's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Your predictions were correct! Earlier in the night the Countdown to the Oscars special earned a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating.'s returned from hiatus to a 3.0, up three tenths from its last original's 2.7 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 3.3, up from the 3.2 adults 18-49 rating it earned back in December.
On FOX,hit a new series low with a 2.3, down a tenth from last week's series low 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 0.8, down two tenths from last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC,returned from hiatus to a tie its series low 1.0, down a tenth from its last original's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. Parks and Recreation earned a series low tying 1.0, down three tenths from the 1.3 its last new episode earned. Hollywood Game Night earned a 1.2, down three tenths from the 1.5 adults 18-49 rating it earned two weeks ago. returned to a new series low 1.1, down two tenths from its last original's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, Thematched the series low 0.9 adults 18-49 rating it earned two weeks ago. hit a new series low with a 0.5, down a tenth from its last original's 0.6 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, February 27, 2014:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|ABC||Countdown to the Oscars||1.0||3||4.69|
|NBC||Parks and Recreation||1.0||3||2.46|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night||1.2||3||3.39|
Via NBC Press Note:
Detailed Thursday Late-Night Results in the Metered Markets:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 3.5/9; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.4/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 3.0/8.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.4/7; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.2/6.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.8/6 in metered-market households and a 0.8/5 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.7/6 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.7/5 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.