|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.7/6||1.7/6||1.1/4||1.0/3||1.0/3||0.8/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||10.69||6.579||6.642||3.323||2.717||1.974|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On CBSearned a 5.2, up 4 percent from last week's 5.0 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 3.0 ,up 11 percent from last week’s 2.7. garnered a 2.7 up 8 percent from last week’s 2.5 adults 18-49 rating and ranking as its highest rated episode since its season premiere. tied its series low with a 1.7, down 11 percent from last week’s 1.9 adults 18-49 ratings. earned a 1.7, up 6 percent from last week's 1.6 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, predictions were too optimistic.In Wonderland returned to a 0.8 adults 18-49 rating, matching its most recent original episode. 's scored a 2.6 down 16 percent from last week's 3.1 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 2.8 adults 18-49 rating down 18 percent from last week’s 3.4. Your
On FOX,hit a series low 2.2 down 8 percent from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 0.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC,matched last week’s series low 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. Parks and Recreation scored a 1.2 up 9 percent from last week’s 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. Hollywood Game Night garnered a 1.1 down 8 percent from last week’s 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 1.2 up 9 percent from its last week's series low 1.1 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, Theearned a 1.0 up 11 percent from last week’s series low 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 0.7 up 40 percent from last week’s series low 0.5 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, March 6, 2014:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|NBC||Parks and Recreation||1.2/4||2.89|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night||1.1/3||3.33|
Via NBC Press Note:
Detailed Thursday Late-Night Results in the Metered Markets:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 3.2/9; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.2/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.2/6.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “Tonight,” 1.3/6; " ," 0.5/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.3/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.6/6 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.7/5 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.2/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 1.0/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.