via press release:
UNIMÁS OUTDELIVERS TELEMUNDO IN PRIMETIME WITH BROADCAST OF MEXICO VS. NIGERIA MATCH
The Match Delivered an Average of 3.2 Million Total Viewers and 2.0 Million Adults 18-49 on Wednesday, March 5
- On Wednesday, March 5, UniMás out performed Telemundo in primetime with an average audience of 2.5 million Total Viewers with the broadcast of the Mexico vs. Nigeria match.
- UniMás delivered double digit primetime advantages across key demos:
ü Among Total Viewers by +130%
ü Among Adults 18-49 by +199%
ü Among Adults 18-34 by +216%
ü Among Men 18-49 by +457%
ü Among Men 18-34 by +425%
- The Match, which aired from 8:38 p.m. to 10:34 p.m., delivered an average of 3.2 million Total Viewers and 2.0 million Adults 18-49.
- The Mexico vs. Nigeria match was also the most-viewed friendly on UniMás ever among Adults 18-49.
- Locally, UniMás stations had higher viewership than Telemundo during the match:
- Among Total Viewers 2+, Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34 in Los Angeles, New York, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, San Francisco, Phoenix and Sacramento
- UniMás stations had higher viewership than the Telemundo, Azteca, MundoFox and Estrella stations combined during the match among:
- Total Viewers 2+ in Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, San Francisco, Phoenix and Sacramento
- Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34 in Los Angeles, New York, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, San Francisco, Phoenix and Sacramento
Source: The Nielsen Company, NPM, L+SD data, match aired 3/5/14, Locally match reported 8:45 p.m.-10:30 p.m. NSI, 3/5/14, 8:45p.m.-10:30p.m ET (match time). Live game across time zones. Live +SD.