|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.4/8||1.4/4||1.3/4||1.1/3||1.0/3||0.7/2|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.7/6||1.0/4||0.6/2||1.1/4||0.8/3||0.6/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||9.221||3.967||9.361||2.396||2.569||1.647|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49, while CBS won with total viewers.
Note: The CW was preempted in Chicago due to , so more adjustments than normal are likely.
FYI: Last night's adults 18-49 usage was down -8% from 8-10p and -7% from 8-11p vs. last week
On NBC, notched a 3.4, down seven tenths from last week's 4.1 adults 18-49 . scored a 2.1, down four tenths from last week's 2.5 adults 18-49 rating. Growing Up Fisher earned a 1.8, down a tenth from last week's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 2.0, up a tenth from last week's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.EL.D. earned a 2.0, up two tenths from last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 0.9, up a tenth from last week's series low 0.8 adults 18-49 rating. Mind Games garnered a 0.9, up three tenths from last week's 0.6 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX,earned a series low -tying 0.9, down a tenth from last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. earned a series low tying 1.3, down two tenths from last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. earned a series low tying 1.2, down a tenth from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, earned a 0.9, up a tenth from last week’s 0.8 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, March 11, 2014
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||2.0||7||5.79|
|9:00PM||NBC||About a Boy||2.1||6||7.89|
|CBS||: Los Angeles -R||1.4||4||9.68|
|9:30PM||NBC||Growing Up Fisher||1.8||5||6.54|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 3.5/9; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.3/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.9/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “Tonight,” 1.5/7; " ," 0.5/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.2/4 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.6/6 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.