|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.5/8||2.1/6||1.9/6||1.1/3||1.0/3||0.4/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.5/6||1.5/6||1.6/6||1.0/4||0.9/3||0.4/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||10.60||7.02||6.11||3.22||2.59||1.39|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
Note: CBS had preemptions/delays in 2.4% of the US due to ACC and SEC basketball from 8:00-11:00PM. The CW also had a number of preemptions in several markets (BH,BL,MS,NF,OK,RH). Expect adjustments to both networks in the finals.
On CBS The Big Bang Theory earned a 4.9, down four tenths from last week's 5.3 adults 18-49 rating. The Millers scored a 2.6, down three tenths from last week’s 2.9. Two and a Half Men matched last week’s 2.6 adults 18-49 rating. The Crazy Ones earned a 1.8, up a tenth from last week's series low 1.7 adults 18-49 ratings. Elementary earned a 1.7, down a tenth from last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX,the premiere of Hell's Kitchen earned a 1.9 adults 18-49 rating, down from the 2.1 last year's season premiere earned. In its new 9PM timeslot, American Idol matched last week's series low 2.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Once Upon A Time In Wonderland earned a 0.8, down a tenth from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. Grey's Anatomy tied its series low with a 2.3, down three tenths from last week's 2.6 adults 18-49 rating. Scandal earned a season low 2.7, down a tenth from last week's 2.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, Community matched last week’s series low 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. Parks and Recreation scored a 1.1, down two tenths from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. Hollywood Game Night garnered a series low tying 1.0, down a tenth from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating and matching its series low. Parenthood matched last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, Reign notched a 0.6, down a tenth from last week's 0.7 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, March 13, 2014:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|8:00PM||CBS||The Big Bang Theory||4.9||17||17.26|
|ABC||Once Upon a Time in Wonderland||0.8||3||3.12|
|CW||The Vampire Diaries -R||0.3||1||1.13|
|NBC||Parks and Recreation||1.1||4||2.73|
|9:00PM||CBS||Two and a Half Men||2.6||8||10.04|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night||1.0||3||2.97|
|9:30PM||CBS||The Crazy Ones||1.8||5||7.01|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.9/7; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 2.2/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.6/7.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “Tonight,” 1.1/5; "Late Show," 0.4/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.0/5.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's "Nightline" averaged a 1.5/5 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.4/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (1.0/3). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late Late Show" (0.2/1).
- At 1:35 a.m., "Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.