|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.7/6||1.1/4||0.8/3||1.0/4||0.9/3||0.7/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||9.143||13.988||3.336||2.440||2.700||1.773|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49, while CBS won with total viewers.
On NBC,matched last week's 3.5 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 2.2 up 10 percent from last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 rating. Growing Up Fisher earned a 1.8 up 6 percent from last week's 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On CBS,earned a 2.4 adults 18-49 rating down 4 percent from a 2.5 for its most recent original episode. : Los Angeles scored a 2.3 adults 18-49 rating up 10 percent from a 2.1 for its most recent new episode. garnered a 1.8 adults 18-49 rating up 6 percent from a 1.7 for its most recent original episode.
On ABC, the special Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe earned a 1.4 adults 18-49 rating down 33 percent from Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.EL.D.’s 2.1 adults 18-49 rating in the time period last week.garnered a 1.6 up 7 percent from last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 1.0 up 11 percent from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. Mind Games notched a 0.7 down 13 percent from last week's 0.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX the 100th episode ofearned a 1.1 up 22 percent from last week's series low 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. earned a series low 1.1 down 8 percent from last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. Those who like to play will note that its lead-in, , was a repeat.
On The CW,earned a series low 0.7 down 13 percent from last week’s 0.8 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 0.8 adults 18-49 rating down 11 percent from a 0.9 for its most recent original.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, March 18, 2014
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|ABC||Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe||1.4/4||3.92|
|9:00||CBS||: Los Angeles||2.3/6||14.25|
|NBC||About a Boy||2.2/6||7.95|
|9:30||NBC||Growing Up Fisher||1.8/5||6.78|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 3.1/8; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.0/5 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.0/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “Tonight,” 1.2/6; " ," 0.4/2 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.7/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.2/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.4/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.0/3). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.2/1).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/3 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.