|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.2/4||1.5/5||1.2/4||1.1/4||0.4/1||0.6/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||15.00||7.80||2.63||2.97||2.35||1.84|
CBS was the number one network in adults 18-49, and with total viewers.
On CBS,earned a 2.5, up a tenth from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. : Los Angeles scored a 2.4, up a tenth from last week's 2.3 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 2.0, up three tenths from last week's 1.7 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, hit a season low 3.3, down three tenths from last week's 3.6 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 2.0, down a tenth from last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. Growing Up Fisher earned a 1.7, down a tenth from last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX,matched last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. hit a new series low with a 1.2, down a tenth from its last original's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. The season finale of earned a 1.3, up two tenths from last week's series low 1.1 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Mind Games notched a 0.6, down a tenth from last week's 0.7 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, matched last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, March 18, 2014
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|9:00PM||CBS||: Los Angeles||2.4||7||15.48|
|NBC||About a Boy||2.0||6||7.80|
|9:30PM||NBC||Growing Up Fisher||1.7||5||6.44|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 3.3/8; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.4/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.8/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “Tonight,” 1.3/6; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.5/2.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.6/6 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.8/5 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 1.0/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.