|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||2.0/7||1.7/6||1.3/5||0.8/3||0.9/3||0.6/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||7.791||6.757||5.887||4.252||2.613||1.608|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
Note: CBS aired live coverage of the NCAA Tournament. Due to the nature of live sports programming, the ratings are likely to be adjusted in the finals.
On CBS, coverage of the NCAA Tournament earned a preliminary 2.5 adults 18-49 rating, up two tenths from last year's coverage (both preliminary and final). Expect adjustments to this number in the finals.
On ABC,In Wonderland earned a 0.9 up from last week's series low 0.8 adults 18-49 rating. 's scored a 2.5, up a tenth from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 3.1, up two tenths from last week's 2.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX, Hell's Kitchen matched last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating. In its new half-hour format, Your predictions were too optimistic!scored a x1.9, down a tenth from last week's series low 2.0 adults 18-49 rating. The premiere of earned a 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, earned a 1.4, up a tenth from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, Theearned a series low 0.7, down four tenths from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 0.6, down a tenth from last week's 0.7 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, March 27, 2014:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night -R||1.2||4||4.64|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night -R||1.1||3||3.73|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday Night:
· In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "TheStarring Jimmy Fallon," 3.2/8; CBS's " with David Letterman," 1.3/5 with an encore delayed by basketball; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.6/7.
· In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “Tonight,” 1.1/5; "," 0.4/3 with an encore delayed by basketball; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.9/4.
· From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's "" averaged a 1.6/5 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
· From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.4/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Latewith Craig Ferguson" (0.9/4 with an encore delayed by basketball). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2 with an encore delayed by basketball).
· At 1:35 a.m., "with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.